sábado, 18 de fevereiro de 2012

Turning Point.

"Today was a turning point on my life. I realized I had my share of pure fun, but now I want to settle down because I found the love of my life. No one was ever so right for me like he is. No one ever made me feel like I could perfectly be with him forever. I would never let myself go this crazy: I was always too selfish for that! Never put anyone else in front of me or my interests, and I always came first. But with him, is different. And no boy has ever done this. I feel like I could do anything to be with him. I would travel the world, if I could, to be with him. Because home is where he is! If I look back on my past, I realize I never thought seriously about a future with anyone. That’s why I didn’t care if people told me all the time “he’s not right for you, you’ll have no future”; I believed it, because I, myself, could never see a future. I couldn’t see a future with anyone, it was only me, because I didn’t believe anyone would fit so well with me. But now I realize, I’m no longer the independent one, or at least that proclaimed herself to be like that. And this doesn’t really mean it’s something bad or that I’m just powerless face the situation and all the love I feel. Actually, I find happiness in this kind of total surrender. I find pleasure in seeing myself, finally, in a future with the only person that I could see myself building a future with. I am actually happy that I found this new way of loving. A non-selfish, total-surrendered kind of love. Overwhelming, it consumes me, it kills me, but I still love it.

Yes, today was a turning point in my life. I realized I’m no longer a girl, but yes a woman. I had my share of fun as I always wanted to have, did my own thing, in my own way, at my own time, but now, I can only see myself with one and only person. My soul mate. And if I feel so happy and fulfilled this way, why would I want to change it?"




This time, I'm not leaving without you.